Getting a Scholarship in Australia
Did you know there are a whole range of Scholarships available to help you study in Australia? Checkout the Australian Government Australia Awards-Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships.
These Scholarships and Fellowships offer support to individuals to undertake undergraduate study, postgraduate study, research or professional development in Australia. To apply, you must be from one of these regions:
- The Americas
- The Caribbean
- Middle East
All recipients will receive:
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
- travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients)
As well as the above all Endeavour scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Endeavour scholarship recipients also receive their student service and amenities fees.