Take the first step and send us a message.
Apply to Study
The application process for a University place or a Vocational Education and Training position in an Australian institution is very exciting and full of options and opportunities. It can, however, be a little overwhelming and difficult to navigate.
When you sign up with Degrees Plus Australia we take the hard work out of the application process. We will guide and support you through the following steps:
- We will Check the entry requirements and Check for credit eligibility, this is sometimes called “advanced standing” which can reduce your study time and save you money.
- We will submit your online application and advise you what additional documents you need to provide.
- After your application has been assessed you will either receive a Letter of Offer, a Conditional Letter of Offer or a letter saying you have not been accepted.
- When you have accepted your letter of offer and paid your fees according to the payment schedule and arranged your Overseas Student Health Cover you will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment.
- Degrees Plus Australia will then guide you through the Visa Application process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What additional documents do I need to provide with my application form?
You will need to provide the following documents with your application form:
- Certified copies of your passport and visa
- Evidence of your English Language Proficiency
- A Statement of financial stability and ability to pay- See our cost calculator.
- A Statement of Purpose
- Certified copies of all transcripts of results, award certificates, grading systems and English translations if required
- Unit outlines if applying for credit transfer
How long will it take to process my application?
Most institutions will make their decisions within 2 to 4 weeks. However, every application and institution is different and processing times will vary and occasionally it can take 6 weeks.